An amazing story of love, suffering, and overcoming life changing obstacles. The story of Kathering & Jay Wolf.
Is it possible to embrace suffering as a privilege, rather than a punishment? Beloved authors Katherine and Jay Wolf offer readers the bold invitation to trust a known God with an unknown future, as well as practical insights into surviving anything by redefining how we think about everything.
After miraculously surviving a near-fatal brainstem stroke at age 26, as told in their memoir, Hope Heals, life for Katherine and Jay Wolf changed forever - and so did the way they viewed God, the world, and themselves in it. There was no going back to normal after such a tragedy. Yet Katherine and Jay learned that suffering is not the end, but rather the beginning of a new story.
In Suffer Strong, they invite us into this new story as they share universal lessons and helpful practices that will help us to:
- Recognize we are being equipped for an uncommon assignment, not cursed by our story.
- Transform our unmet expectations into brave anticipations.
- Disrupt the myth that joy can only be found in a pain-free life.
- Rewrite the narrative of hard circumstances by turning our definitions of suffering into declarations of strength.
- And, ultimately, thrive even in the lives we never imagined living.
An insirational story for anyone but especially for those of us that recently suffered a traumatic event in our life. Please watch Katherine and Jay's story below.
Katherine is seen sitting on her EZ Lite Cruiser on the cover of her new book. EZ Lite Cruiser is proud that Katherine and Jay Wolf chose the SX12 Model to be their portable foldable electric power wheelchair of choice.