Get More Information at these Resources:
|View User Manual|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Watch More Videos|
With our Risk Free Trial, There is NO FINANCIAL RISK For you to See it and Try it. Use it Indoors in Your Home Only.
- Awesome FeaturesEZ Lite Cruiser ® Deluxe Regular...4.5 star rating(237)$2595.00
- Narrow & Feature RichEZ Lite Cruiser ® Deluxe Slim SX124.6 star rating(70)$2565.00
- Great Features, Wide SizeEZ Lite Cruiser ® Deluxe Wide WX124.6 star rating(92)$2625.00
- EZ Lite Cruiser Cup Holder4.1 star rating(36)$15.95
- EZ Lite Cruiser Side Arm Pouch4.6 star rating(38)$29.95
- EZ Lite Cruiser 10 Ah Battery4.8 star rating(85)$339.95
- EZ Lite Cruiser Joystick &...4.8 star rating(77)$375.95
- EZ Lite Cruiser Arm Rests4.6 star rating(46)$21.95
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
Its a great chair!!!!
Rider is very light at 46KG, so battery life is amazing long and charges very quickly. Have already refer the chair and EZLite Cruiser to two people whom are very interested. It's light, compact and sleek looking. Professor X rider's nieces and nephews calls him!
Comfortable once seated
Easy to fold and unfold
Rides very nicely
Love the storage under seat
Cons- foot pedal is in my way on both sides, I find it tricky to get up because it also reclines back a little so I can't get a proper lift to get up. Perfect for a shorter person, I am 5'5"
-Way too short (feel like a kid)
-Jerks when starting
I needed a light chair and this works. I am trying to find a very firm 6" seat cushion to lift me up a bit. The slim model would have suited me better but it was heavier so I chose the Standard.
Good buy but really follow their guidelines, they are correct.
It would be so good!
Is EZ Lite Cruiser ® Standard Model classified as a wheelchair? If so, can I get a quote for my insurance to review?
Which is it ?