Get More Information at these Resources:
|View User Manual|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Watch More Videos|
With our Risk Free Trial, There is NO FINANCIAL RISK For you to See it and Try it. Use it Indoors in Your Home Only.
- EZ Lite Cruiser 10 Ah Battery5 star rating(80)$339.95
- EZ Lite Cruiser Dual Battery...5 star rating(17)$19.95
- EZ Lite Cruiser Joystick &...5 star rating(67)$375.95
- EZ Lite Cruiser Cup Holder4 star rating(34)$15.95
- EZ Lite Cruiser Arm Rests4.5 star rating(42)$21.95
- EZ Lite Cruiser ® Deluxe Slim SX104.5 star rating(61)$2465.00
- EZ Lite Cruiser Headrest4 star rating(21)$149.95
- EZ Lite Cruiser Push Handles4 star rating(17)$49.95
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
Its a great chair!!!!
Rider is very light at 46KG, so battery life is amazing long and charges very quickly. Have already refer the chair and EZLite Cruiser to two people whom are very interested. It's light, compact and sleek looking. Professor X rider's nieces and nephews calls him!
On the basket and what is the for parts received to fix the carrying basket.
Also the weight is hard for old people to
Load the cruise into the car trunk. Best
Shall be less than 40lb. All inclusive.
Now I cannot use it for travel purpose
The weight is too high for old people.
Prefer less than 40 lb. A wider distance
Between two wheels can maintain steady
Running of the cruiser under light weight.
Now it is hard for me to carry to airplane.
Become useless for me right now.
PROS: Lightweight, easily foldable and compact, fits into most vehicles, very maneuverable in tight spaces, airline approved, good battery life, nice accessories, good U.S. based customer service
CONS: Rear-wheel hubs not flush with wheels causing damage, footrest support rails can be sharp and dangerous when the footrest is folded up. screws don't stay tight, the beep is too loud when turned on
36-37 lbs for the frame
12-13 lbs for each motor (2)
7 lbs for a 10 Ah battery
10 lbs for a 15 Ah battery
The heaviest piece will be between 36-37 lbs.