The EZ Lite Cruiser Battery Pack has a capacity of 10 Ah (Ampere-Hours), giving you up to 12 Miles of driving distance on a single charge. The 10 Ah battery is the default battery that comes with every purchase of an EZ Lite Cruiser. You can purchase a second additional battery to double the driving capability of your EZ Lite Cruiser.
As a bonus, our new & improved 10 Ah Battery Packs have two inputs, so any charger, including the default charger that comes with your chair, can be used to charge the battery off-board. You can also still use a Standalone or Speedy Charger to also charge it off-board.
The EZ Lite Cruiser Battery Pack comes with a Free Fitted Carrying Bag for easy transportation.
Works with all of the EZ Lite Cruiser Models.
- LiFePO4 Lithium Battery
- Capacity: 10 Ah (Ampere Hour)
- Voltage: 24 Volts
- 240 Wh (Watt Hours)
- 19.2 grams ELC (Effective Lithium Content)
- Dry Cell Battery
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Physical Dimensions: 5.25" (wide) x 6.5" (tall) x 3.25" (deep)
12 mile distance (Standard EZ Lite Cruiser Model)
- 10 mile distance (Deluxe EZ Lite Cruiser Models)
- This Capacity Battery IS ALLOWED On Airplanes
- UN 38.3 Certification Test Report Available Upon Request to Customers
- When Flying, Remove the Battery Before Checking in the Device (Chair)
- Store Battery in Provided Fitted Pouch and Bring it On Board the Aircraft
- You are Permitted a Maximum of 2 Batteries of this Capacity
You cannot combine one 10 Ah with one 15 Ah (or vice versa) -- Combined batteries using the Dual Battery Connect MUST be the same Capacity, i.e. Two 10 Ah batteries, or Two 15 Ah batteries.