The EZ Lite Cruiser 10 Ah (Ampere-Hours) Battery gives you up to 10 Miles of driving distance on a single charge. Combine two batteries for double the driving distance using the Dual Battery Connector. The primary square connector plugs into the EZ Lite Cruiser to supply it with power and charge it on-board. The secondary circular connector allows you to charge it off-board. These two methods of charging can be accomplished using any charger: Regular, Speedy or Car Charger. It comes with a Free Fitted Carrying Bag for easy transportation.
10 Ah Battery Can Be Recharged ....
- With REGULAR Charger (24V 2A) in 5 hours.
- With SPEEDY Charger (24V 5A) in 2 hours.
- With CAR Charger (24V 1A) in 10 hours.
Works with all of the EZ Lite Cruiser Models.
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Capacity: 10 Ah (Ampere Hour)
- Voltage: 29.4 V DC ("24 Volts")
- 240 Wh (Watt Hours)
- 19.2 grams ELC (Effective Lithium Content)
- Dry Cell Battery
- IATA Battery Type Code: ELI
- Weight: 4.75 lbs
- Physical Dimensions: 6.25" (wide) x 6.25" (tall) x 3.5" (deep)
- 10 Mile Driving Distance
- This Capacity Battery IS ALLOWED On Airplanes
- UN 38.3 Certification Test Report Available Upon Request to Customers
- When Flying, Remove the Battery Before Checking in the Device (Chair)
- Store Battery in Provided Fitted Pouch and Bring it On Board the Aircraft
- Most Airlines Allow 2 Batteries of this Capacity