Get More Information at these Resources:
|View User Manual|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Watch More Videos|
With our Risk Free Trial, There is NO FINANCIAL RISK For you to See it and Try it. Use it Indoors in Your Home Only.
- Upgrade to Quick Release Motors...5 star rating(20)$200.00
- EZ Lite Cruiser 10 Ah Battery5 star rating(80)$339.95
- EZ Lite Cruiser ® Standard Model4.5 star rating(172)$2195.00
- EZ Lite Cruiser ® Deluxe Slim SX124.5 star rating(68)$2565.00
- EZ Lite Cruiser Joystick &...5 star rating(67)$375.95
- EZ Lite Cruiser Cup Holder4 star rating(34)$15.95
- EZ Lite Cruiser Arm Rests4.5 star rating(42)$21.95
- EZ Lite Cruiser ® Deluxe Regular...4.5 star rating(78)$2495.00
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
I have back problems, but my wife and I can load and unload it (after a learning curve) without problems. the battery life is great although I've not been on a "road trip" with it. using it around the house, grocery store and mall I only have to charge it once a month. the footrest extensions that I installed makes it less cramped for a taller person. the chair is comfortable and the reclining back makes it more so when sitting for long periods of time.
I'm very pleased with the chair.
to far exceed any expectations
I had for it. It his easy to operate
and the various speeds allow
One to use it efficiently - slow for
close quarters and more rapid
for open areas.
The toggle switch control makes
steering and negotiating tight
quarters and turns easy..
It’s portability is amazing
I am more than pleased with
My EZ LITE and recommend
it to all
2- would mediocre pay / or partially pay for this
2 - No.
2 - No, we recommend a bike lock.
3 - Yes, the rear wheels need to be locked to use it in the powered mode. It acts as a safety mechanism.